Friday, September 5, 2008

Bouncing along

We made our first venture to The Bounce this morning with some friends and made out like bandits with a 50% off coupon covering all four kids! We are attempting to distract ourselves from Austin's absence...he will be gone for 2 days to Tia's funeral, and the 5 hour trip was just a little much for all of us to go on short notice. But I am such a baby (yes, I admit it!) when it comes to my hubby leaving town without me. The girls weren't thrilled either. So we will just do as much fun stuff as possible while he is gone!

So here they are on the giant slide...we had so much fun I almost forgot to take photos! It was tough to get them too...this slide is super fast!




When we arrived, our friends were already on this slide, so my girls climbed right up, but the view from the top is a little daunting. Allia went right down, but Mariana sat up there for 15 minutes! Finally I had to climb up, ahem in a skirt, and slide down with her. After that, she couldn't get enough!

No comments: