Wednesday, January 14, 2009

words

Edited
Gloria has been saying real words again (she had resorted to only her little baby talk language for a while!) Here is her current list:

Outside (ow-suh)
More (muh)
Ball (buh)
Balloon (buh-hhh)
Allia (Ayyya -used for both Allia and Mariana!)
All Done (ah-duh)
Drink (duh)

I forgot ah-oh which actually sounds more like ah-oooo and whoa.


Also, she accomplished climbing into her little rocking chair, sitting down, and rocking herself.





And a video if you are interested. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLWCHMFGffQ

Sorry for the light blogging...I have a one year old who decided she only needs one nap a day, and it frequently only lasts about 40 minutes! Yikes! I hope her little body adjusts back to longer naps soon!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Wow Gloria! That's great! I hope teething and naps are getting better :( Thanks for the reminder that I should be thankful that Milo takes at least two forty minute naps! (haha)