Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crazy life!

My amazing husband built this and concreted it into the ground all by himself between lunch and dinner Thursday!!!


Friday Lita came to pick up Allia for a "week at grandma's." Of course Lita squeezed in some baby time too! I am sure going to miss my Allia this week, but I know she will have lots of fun!


And here are the girls practicing Skype. Stephen and I are supposed to be accompanying Austin on a trip to a conference in California today, and the other two girls stay here with my parents for the week. However, one girl is recovering from a stomach bug right now, and my Dad is at the hospital with a hurt knee. So is this God's way of telling me to stay home or someone else's way of trying to prevent the good that would come from Austin and I having a week away together? Still discerning...we will see!


No comments: