Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday, Mariana!

(And happy birthday to me too)
Then


Halfway


Now


We opened gifts and had cake for breakfast, did some gardening (which I really enjoy!), ate out Chinese for lunch, played with her gifts and did a little more gardening in the afternoon and went to evening mass. All in all a nice birthday. Mariana was excited about her tea set which we used for our breakfast drinks.

Allia worked SO hard making this paper doll for Mariana. I accidentally threw it away when I was cleaning for the party yesterday, so my morning started with a little dumpster diving to retrieve the doll from our trash bin. ;-p




We love you so much sweet girl. You are an amazing blessing. Some things I love about Mariana...
*Such a tender heart for anyone who is sad or upset
*Such a sweet big sister, especially to Stephen, you are SO good at making him smile and laugh
*You enjoy life...even when the rest of us are trying to rush through it ;-)
WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday, Kristen! (and Mariana too) I know how those mommy birthdays get overshadowed, but what a gift to share a birthday with your sweet girl.