Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Six Months Old!

Yay! I just love the six month mark. It usually means a little more sleep, more giggles and smiles, lots more baby cuteness including baby talk. What a fun age.


Never wanting for love or holding in this house!


Dr. Appt. stats: 13lb 5oz and 25 1/2 inches. The doc said your weight dropped off, so now I have to do some things to try and get you to gain weight. :( I hope it works! 

Other updates: You are consistently sleeping 9 hours at night but like to go to bed at 7:30 or 8. So that gets us usually to 5am. Then you come in the bed with me until around 6:30. Naps are still not great but improving. You take 2, sometimes 3 by yourself and 1 or 2 on me most days. I think you are about to drop one soon. You are making lots of cute sounds including "wa, wa." No mama or dada yet. You love the pool and your siblings of course. We enjoy you so much sweet girl!

**You took all 4 of your naps today by yourself. Wow!

No comments: