Saturday, September 21, 2013

Birthday Party

Mariana wanted a party at U Paint It, so I let her pick 3 friends to take along yesterday afternoon (and no siblings to save on cost). Pawpaw and Manah stayed with the others at home. The party goers were so cute trying to pick their items to paint and hardly made a peep for the first 20 minutes or so because they were all so focused. My pregnancy brain kicked in, and I totally forgot to take photos. :p After they finished, we went home for cupcakes and gifts with siblings and a few neighbors too.






If you are wondering why some of them are in swimsuits, it rained all day Friday but without any thunder or lightning. So instead of letting it rain on our party....we partied in the rain! Again, I didn't take photos until about half the guests left, but it was quite a show of children riding up and down our street in the rain! They had a blast, and it was really fun to watch too!

I am so glad my sweet girl had such a nice celebration. We love you, Mariana!

No comments: