Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stephen's Announcement



"I have a baby brother! It's a boy!!!"

The storm trooper ring he is holding is from the blue cupcakes we brought home to announce the gender to the children. We brought them home in a bag to unveil together. They devoured them so quickly and excitedly that I didn't even get to take a picture! Speaking of pictures, I don't really have a great one of baby boy to share. We had to do our ultrasound at the hospital this time (NOT my favorite). The tech was great except that he didn't get a profile shot and barely sent us home with any pictures...but they were on CD, so we didn't realize until it was too late. He did a great job nailing the gender, though, which was most important to me! So exciting!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting!! I bet Stephen is really excited :) Hope to see y'all friday!

Unknown said...

How Exciting!! I bet Stephen is thrilled :) Maybe our little one will be a boy too!

Kristen said...

That would be great...then we could have to pairs of playmates!

AdventurerMom said...

How sweet! I love the cupcake idea.