Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pumpkin Time!

We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. I meant to dress them up for it, but it ended up being a spontaneous trip. Austin has been working late all week, so we had pizza at the park for dinner last night and happened to be across the street, so we just couldn't resist!



A nice lady saw me taking photos and offered to take one with me in it. I am not sure that was a great idea. I don't like photos of myself these days...especially since I did about 2 hours of yard work today! Oh, well. It was really sweet of her. :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love that picture, Kristen. I think we are our own worst critics! Last year I had some college students offer to take a picture at the patch with me in it, and I still cherish that photo- I think I will for a long time. Caroline begged to go yesterday but I wanted to take everyone. :)