Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday, Gloria!

Tuesdays are busy for us, but we started early to squeeze in our celebration. We sang and opened gifts at breakfast, and I threw in some brownies because I couldn't find the cupcakes I had set aside when I was baking for Stephen's party. Then I found those and we had desserts galore!


She was very good natured about such a busy birthday, partly because I made a swing by ToysRUs after dropping the big girls at piano and let her spend some of her birthday money! She also began ice skating lessons again in the evening and enjoyed telling everyone there it was her birthday. :)

We love you Gloria! You are our most affectionate child for sure and always ready with a smile or giggle whenever anything good is happening around you. You are very competitive, as was evident at your ice skating lessons as you tried so hard to beat all of your classmates across the ice. We are so thankful for you, sweet girl!

No comments: