Monday, July 27, 2015

Corpus Christi Trip

Just over two weeks after our big Florida trip, we made a trip to Corpus Christi!

I decided to further my CGS formation (always an uplifting and fruitful experience), and since we found one happening only 5 minutes from Lito and Lita's house, it was the perfect chance for the family to get to hang out with them (and me too in the evening!).

Since the in-house photographer (aka me) was missing a lot, I don't have many photos, but we had a lot of fun. While I was at formation, everyone else went to the park, a water park with slides and a diving board, the bayside, visited Lolo and Lala's graves, saw the water gardens, did a picasso paint class and had a few other adventures. I managed to take the older girls to see Inside Out one evening after formation too. We had a great time, and it was so good to see Lito and Lita!

Lita actually left on her own trip, so we only had a few days with her, but luckily Lito kept us company over the weekend. ;)

So hopefully we are home for a while, but there is still plenty to do. It is VBS week! :0

No comments: