Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy 11th Birthday Mariana! (and me...won't say my #!)

Mariana had her party Saturday afternoon which began ice skating with friends and ended with pizza, cake and games at our house. She had a great time. I loved seeing her beautiful smile so much! She had such a sweet group of girls to celebrate with, and I really enjoyed cooling off in the rink watching them skate...I have been so hot this pregnancy!





 Strawberry/raspberry cake with strawberry frosting...her request, made from scratch by me! It was yummy!

We had a nice day together yesterday, although a busy one. It started with mass and RE. We swung by the grocery store on our way home to pick up some of our favorite treats...Sushi for her, and sour cream doughnuts for me. Daddy made us an amazing lunch. After some down time, some of the kids went to a birthday party and we finished up with a meal out with Pawpaw and Manah. So fun to celebrate with a birthday buddy. I am so thankful for our sweet Mariana!

No comments: