Saturday, October 29, 2016

Crazy Pregnancy Project

Even though I barely have enough energy to keep up the laundry and cook dinner, my crazy nesting hormones somehow inspired me to paint/redecorate the kids' bathroom. I blame this, in part, on Sebastian potty training. Sometimes it takes him 10+ minutes to figure out he is really finished. So I am sitting there staring at the walls. One day I decided that I just had to paint them! It took me about 3 weeks because I could only do a little at a time, but I am finally finished, and I love it! I did a sea creature theme to go with the existing shower curtain.

Before (well, sort of. I had already started painting a bit):

After:
The color is really cool...as you can see it looks more blue in some light and more green in other light. So the bathroom is always changing colors! I replaced the unframed mirror with a framed one.
And I replaced the existing towel racks with this set of hooks.
Now I need to focus my nesting energy on things that are actually important, like getting baby stuff out and washing it! The girls loved it when I pulled out the bin of baby girl clothes the other day!

No comments: