Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!!!

We went to the vigil mass Christmas eve and then came home to have dinner and open gifts with Pawpaw and Manah. Christmas morning we waited patiently while the older girls slept in a little then opened our own family gifts followed by those from Lito and Lita.
Somehow this was the only pic I got and Pawpaw and Manah's (It was quite a busy evening with mass!). Cecilia loved the baby doll and stroller. She kept handing me the baby, like maybe I know better how to take care of it?! So cute.
Anastasia was so excited about the banana cake I made for breakfast with whipped cream on top, compliments of Manah.
 
 
 
 
 
Sebastian was so thrilled with these Dinosaurs from Lito and Lita!
 
 Pawpaw came over and made it rain money...a favorite game of his and the kids!
We are so thankful to have faith and family that allow us to celebrate such a beautiful time together. It was really sweet to see all the kids (except the two youngest) working so hard to buy gifts for their siblings these last few weeks. Everyone had some great surprises (including Austin and I). I know I will miss the days when we celebrate with all the kids under one roof, so I am trying to soak it up and enjoy now!

No comments: