Saturday, October 27, 2018

Little things

We have had lots of little things keeping us busy.
A playdate during naptime, so a good quiet indoor activity
 Lito and Lita sent their traditional popcorn, and apparently Cecilia needed a refill and so helped herself.
 And Gloria has spent the last 6 months earning a puppy (an agreement Austin made with her...without my consent!). We put a reservation on one that will be picked up in a few weeks, so the preparation and excitement have begun. I don't consider myself a "dog person." But I must admit even I am getting a little excited. Gloria and I cleaned out a spot for her together (under Cecilia's changing table in the laudry room).
And some friends of ours had a Narnia dress up birthday party. Here is the "Queen of Narnia" and her wolves.

No comments: