Monday, February 25, 2019

Solo festival

Our 3 painists competed in the solo festival the last 2 weekends and did beautifully! I actually got a photo of all 3 of them because we thought Allia was playing the same afternoon as the other 2. But it turned out her performance was the following weekend! It was nice because Austin usually takes them, but he was at the spring champs meet with the younger kids this past weekend. So that gave me the opportunity to take her, and it was so lovely to sit outside her room and listen to the beautiful music. I am thankful for our little upright piano, but the instrument really does make a difference. When I hear her play on bigger, nicer pianos it is so captivating!
And just for fun...what our little monkey has been up to!
The 3 younger swimmers swam very well at their meet and even had Lito as a spectator. But I have no photos since I was not there, and Austin was officiating. :/

No comments: