Monday, June 25, 2007

I can feel it coming

the 2nd trimester, that is. I am not totally better yet, but I can feel the nausea letting up somewhat, and I am starting to have a bit more energy. How exciting! As my sweet husband said, "I had such a wonderful weekend with you...I have been so happy the last few days because I feel like I have my wife back." He as been SO patient and helpful and continues to be.

Thanks be to God that:
1. We have had so many opportunities to offer these sufferings up to him
2. That there is and end to it and more joyful, energetic times to come
3. Last but not least that this is all a result of the amazing miracle of another soul and life that we hope to meet soon!
God is so good!

2 comments:

Em said...

I am so glad you are starting to feel a bit better! I know how hard it can be.... first trimester always seems to drag on forever. So glad you are almost through!

Julia said...

So happy that the storm of sickness is passing!!!!!! I love the pics of the girls!!!! Hope to see you at the park soon!!!! (At like 6 am when it's not hot yet!)