Friday, December 26, 2008

The celebration begins

We made it home! Rather than tackle the mountain of unpacking I have to do...I choose to blog what a good time we had visiting with family. Here are some photos.

Gloria admires the final touches to our tree before we leave (we do ornaments the last Sunday of Advent)



My little beauties at Lito and Lita's house after mass






Father and son


After the Christmas morning gift extravaganza


Game night! I thought we would be doing Karaoke, but our wonderful family had mercy on me (the non-singer in the group) and played board games instead! Yay!


The cousins playing outside during game time






And the great thing is that for us Catholics, Christmas is not one day but an Octave. So party on, we still have 6 days left!

Side note: To those viewers who were there, if you have any better photos you would like to pass along or would like me to send one of these, please email me! ;-)

No comments: