Friday, August 21, 2009

"Baby Brother"

Gloria is now pointing to my round bulging belly and calling it "Baby Buhduh." It is really cute, but there is one problem. She also occasionally points to other round bulges on me and calls them baby brother too. Last night, we were out with friends. While I was chatting with a sweet friend, Gloria pointed to her "round bulges" and called them babies! Silly girl! That could have been really embarrassing, but fortunately the friend knows us well and has a great sense of humor! I am working on correcting this, but she has gotten enough giggles for it that I think she is doing it on purpose now!

2 comments:

Kelle said...

Hannah did the same thing! In fact, she asked Brian's commander's wife if she was pregnant. :0 Whoops!

Julia said...

(thanks for the chuckle) :) CONGRATULATIONS on baby boy Riddle! It will be so wonderful for him to have three doting older sisters! :)