Thursday, August 13, 2009

Swim lessons...again!

We completed our second session of swim lessons today! We went ahead and did another 2 weeks since both girls did so well last time. Gloria and I even did the mommy and baby class this time so we didn't have to sit out in the heat!





Elementary back stroke...she worked really hard on this one learning to keep her bottom half from sinking!








Waiting to go across the lilypads






Mariana got to do the lilypads this time too...her first time!


Playing "Wheels on the Bus"




The girls did great. Allia was just missing one skill to advance to the next level. She made great improvements, and we were so proud of her! Mariana did really well too, especially considering that I was not there watching her since I was in my own class with Gloria. Gloria loved our class, especially the ducky and the games!

2 comments:

Matt C. said...

Kristen, I don't quite know how to contact him otherwise, but please let Austin know I am wishing him a Happy Birthday! Hope you are doing well with the rest of the fam...

Best,

M

Sammy said...

That pool looks super fun! And your girls are growing up so fast!