Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby smiles!

Stephen is smiling today...a lot! Yay! It is so sweet. I promise it is not gas...I can tell! Sorry, no photos. I am not that talented. He cries when I put him down...only smiling in Mommy's arms!

Oh, and thank you Lowe's for un-potty training my 2 year old! We were out on errands Saturday, and the auto-flushers did not detect Gloria sitting there and flushed very loudly 4 times while she was trying to go. Now she is scared to death of potties, even the non-flushable plastic toddler potty. Thank you, Lowes. Sigh....

2 comments:

Kelle said...

Hold a piece of paper over the sensor when the little ones are on the autoflushers. :) Someone told me this trick a long time ago.

Kristen said...

Thanks...everyone has been telling me that...if only I had known before! ;-)