Monday, January 17, 2011

Wedding Weekend

What a weekend...exciting, joyful, fun, emotional and exhausting. Everything a wedding weekend should be I suppose!

Happy to be at the hotel


Bridesmaids' luncheon


Happy couple rehearsing






Girl time getting ready








Hair is finished!


Getting dressed


Tia Nana dusts everyone with glitter


Daddy ready to sing (the "curse" of having a hubby with a beautiful singing voice...I never get to sit with him at weddings...*sigh*)


The Ceremony


They are officially newlyweds...yay!


Cocktail hour


Found a seat...sweet sharing


Time for some dancing....Pawpaw and Allia


The cousins having fun together




Another (older) cousin dance


Crazy guy dancing


More dancing...a family circle!


It was beautiful and lots of fun! Congrats, Matt and Christina!

*I couldn't get photos of the girls coming down the aisle from my seat...so I am hoping somebody else will send me theirs...and we took some family photos at the reception with several other cameras that I hope to add in too! :)

3 comments:

Pie Mama’s said...

Safe & happy travels. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Kristen, your girls look so precious... what a flattering color on them!

Kat Creech said...

It was wonderful to meet you. You have a lovely family. I blog as well.
Personal: www.katandalan.blogspot.com
Professional: www.enjoyeventplanning.com

Can't wait to see the professional pics as well.

Kat