Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Small bath project

We actually did this one a few weeks ago but I am just now posting it. This little half bath is our only one downstairs and therefore it receives much use. Most visitors to our home see this little space, but it was so plain and always bothered me. I found it tough to dress up easily since there is no shower curtain and really no need for bath rugs (though I may add a washable decorative rug later!). So here it is...

Before: (I didn't think to take the before photo until after I had removed the standard frameless contractor bathroom mirror, so use your imagination on that part


After:


And my special little addition across from the potty (I have wanted for many years to find a simple way to display the weekly gospel in the bathroom so we can see it frequently and let it permeate our minds throughout the week. Hooray...finally accomplished!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so coo, Kristen. It is funny, I saw you buying that at Kohl's and I wondered what you were going to do with it- I am always looking for decorating ideas. Anyway, neat idea!!!

Pie Mama’s said...

I may steal your idea for posting the gospel!