Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day of School!

We survived our first day of school! I am starting early both because we will need a buffer when baby arrives and because we have some out of town trips this fall that may require some days off. I know every day won't be so smooth, but I am so excited that our first day went well. Everyone was done by 3pm, and we even made it to piano lessons and the library too! Gloria was so enthusiastic and kept asking for more schoolwork...so cute! We are just working on letter recognition and sounds. I was concerned about Mariana starting first grade since the work load greatly increases from Kinder, but she did great too! I meant to get a photo of them working so diligently but I was trying to stay focused and keep Stephen happy too. ;)

1 comment:

Kelle said...

We are starting next Monday to give us a couple of weeks buffer. I hope that is enough! I am hoping my mom and Brian can help out with school a bit when they are here/home. I just couldn't get ready in time to start sooner.