Monday, April 8, 2013

Swinging and Bluebonnets

Anastasia has been wanting so badly to swing on the big rope swing. Leave it to Daddy to find her a way. What a pair, those two!


Speaking of where there is a will there is a way...

This is our wildflower planting party. Mariana asked me to buy her some bluebonnets the other day at Lowe's. $4 for a plant that grows abundantly on the side of the road? No way! (Yes, I am that cheap). However, I am a law abiding citizen. So we spotted some in the unmowed field at church (private property, not state), asked permission, and harvested ourselves some flowers (bluebonnets and Indian paintbrushes). :) I just hope they will come back on their own next year, and so does Daddy who gets all the credit for hiking out into the field in his suit with the children while I hung out in the air conditioned car with little red!

No comments: