Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Baptism Day, Anastasia!

So fun to celebrate, especially as we are planning another baptism for the near future. Daddy surprised her when he came home for lunch today...he sure knows the way to a girl's heart. I picked up her favorite lunch (Chinese), but the lollipop was definitely more exciting. ;)

 

May you keep the light of Christ shining brightly, sweet girl!

On a side note, she has matured so much in the last few weeks since her birthday. She uses almost only complete sentences and often addresses the person being spoken to, especially if it is me. This is super helpful because then I miss a lot less requests and therefore have less fits (her, not me). She screeches a lot less too (partly because of the before mentioned improvement in communication). She has also learned to observe boundaries/rules better and can now stay in time out without being forced (I was buckling her in the high chair for time out), and she has stopped climbing out of her crib. So proud of my big 2 year old!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Love how you all do this for each chlid! :) Happy Baptism day, Anastasia :) So special!