Monday, March 10, 2014

Two weeks!

Yesterday officially marked two weeks until this baby's due date. I really can't believe it. In two weeks (or perhaps 3!), there will be a whole new little person in our house. Our doctor seems to think the baby will be early, but I think not...I think he is just hoping so because he will be out of town the week of our due date! We did take this weekend to pack bags, get the bassinet down and take care of a few other baby prep items since we have a break from soccer and all other craziness for spring break. I am not sure how I will care for a new little one and keep up with all the other demands of our family life, but I know God's grace will be with me! So exciting to meet this new little one.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is exciting! I always think, how will I do a baby with ... fill in the blank, and it always seems to work out- somehow! Praying for you!

LarkinFamily said...

Praying for guys Kristen! Fun times!