Monday, September 15, 2014

Birthday Party

The girls agreed to a shared party this year so they could have it at the ice skating rink...with a Frozen theme of course!

I made the cakes since Allia doesn't eat dairy and some friends of ours with food allergies were coming. It was fun but way more work than I anticipated, partly because of the party theme!


 They were resurfacing the ice right when the party started, so we took the opportunity for a group photo!
 Our two Godsons were both there. I tried to get pictures of both of them, but my phone doesn't take good motion photos. I managed this slightly blurry one of Stephen P. This was his first time on the ice, and he did great!
 Sweet Mariana helped William out, trying to build up some confidence after he crashed on his eye! Poor guy! What a trooper.
 Cake and gift time!
 



So fun to share such special times with such wonderful friends!

No comments: