Friday, September 19, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Mariana and I began our day yesterday with a yummy breakfast of bacon and doughnuts (really healthy, I know!) and gift opening of course. She received a doll closet with lots of clothes from Lito and Lita (just like Allia's except different outfits!), AG clothes and goodies from Pawpaw and Manah, who actually arrived at lunchtime for a visit, and a bead craft, matching girl and doll outfit and undies and a book from Austin and I. Allia got her doll flip flops and Gloria a kite.




 So glad that a book is exciting to her!

 

 I found this outfit set at Wal-mart for an amazing price, and it happened to be Mariana's two favorite colors and strangely reminiscent of a former favorite outfit of hers. I just couldn't pass it up!

Austin whisked these two off to pick up pizza for lunch and grab something at HEB. Cuties!

 This guy was glad to have Manah and her necklace back!
 

Thursdays are crazy around here, but with extra help I managed to steal away for a "puddle walk," as we call it, with these two. So fun. And what a birthday gift of some good rain!


No comments: