Tuesday, November 25, 2014

8 Months Old!

Our Sebastian is 8 months old today! It was a busy month for our big guy. He made many big leaps this month including army crawl/scooting all over the place and transitioning from the swing to the crib for all 3 of his naps. He is also sleeping unswaddled for naptime and bedtime! He still takes 3 naps of around an hour each. He had his first stomach bug. :/ This is the reason I have not posted since last Monday! No fun! He is still recovering...and so am I. He is such a sweet baby, though, that even when life gets hard, he is still such a joy!
He started out the month saying various random sylables then quickly settled on "mama" with great vigor. Then this last week or so, he switched to "dada." He is sitting up much better as well.

(And for my personal reference...I made it back to my pre-baby weight this month...just in time for jeans weather. Yay!)

No comments: