Saturday, January 30, 2016

A week

A whole week went by since my last post. Wow! It was quite a week of nursing sick people back to health and then jumping back into activities that had been rescheduled from sick days. We did take it easy and skip a few things that we had scheduled because we all needed to recoup, even myself who never actually caught the illness, thankfully!

I took the well ones for a much needed outing to the park even though it was super cold. They were just tired of being cooped up, and I really needed some fresh air too!

Then some warmer weather came, and we discovered that the cats had started using our sandbox as a litter box. EEEWWWW. I knew that was coming because the cover has been broken. But I had to empty it and clean it out on my own since Daddy was sick in bed! Good thing I have been strength training with weights...that thing is heavy!

 Speaking of weights, I found this shirt on clearance and couldn't resist. He looooves watching Daddy work out and pretending to join in.
 What a guy with so many sisters has to put up with...actually he kind of likes all the extra attention!
 Little bath buddies


No comments: