Saturday, February 27, 2016

It's back!

Soccer season, that is. Allia had her first game today. She played phenomenally! Austin called me a soccer fanatic mom because I was enjoying watching her play so much. I wasn't the only one...her coach let her lead the team cheer at the end of the game, a roll that he reserves for the player he is most impressed by in the game. She did two headers to redirect punts from the other team's goalie and made several really good shots at the goal. She and I were both really disappointed that she didn't score, but they had a really good goalie. She had several assists as well. I was so sad I didn't get photos of the headers, but she really caught me by surprise on those!


It was a gorgeous day to be out on the soccer fields. The whole family went, and the other children had a great time playing in the woods and on the unused fields!

No comments: