Thursday, August 18, 2016

Steak Sauce

Anastasia really likes steak sauce, so much so that even when we have burgers she eats hers cut up with a fork, dipped in steak sauce. Austin grilled burgers tonight, but there were a mere few drops left in the bottle. Anastasia insisted that she could not eat a bite of her dinner without steak sauce. I jokingly told her she would have to go knocking on neighbors' doors to see if anyone had some. Well, we all finished dinner, and as we were cleaning up we realized she was missing. We sent Allia and Gloria to find her, and sure enough she was walking down the street!!! They asked her where she had been and she plainly answered, "Knocking on doors to find some steak sauce." We had the biggest laugh...I almost lost my dinner I laughed so hard! I can hardly believe she actually did it. She is one determined girl. I will watch my jokes from now on. ;)
If you saw this picture at your door, would you have given her some steak sauce?

No comments: