Sunday, May 20, 2018

Jake's Wedding

After traveling to a swim meet Friday night for Allia, we hit the road again Saturday to travel to my nephew's wedding. Jake is and always has been such a sweet guy with a special place in my heart as my first nephew and fellow lover of children. He is so good with them! I was hoping he would find a lovely wife someday, and he did. His new wife Lairen is precious, and I pray they will have many happy years together!
Here he is, moments before the wedding, trying to woo Cecilia. She wasn't quite convinced enough to leave Manah...
 She quickly discovered the dance floor when we got to the reception even before the other kids. She knew exactly what it was for and got busy dancing!
 
 
 
Mariana caught the bouquet! :0
She just keeps on dancing!


We are so happy for Jake and Lairen! May God bless their marriage!

No comments: