Monday, July 16, 2007

Ninja nun

proved to be a dangerous game to play right before bedtime. Last night, after the girls' bath, I was trying to get some cleaning done. So Austin took the girls into their room and was playing all sorts of silly games with them. When I came in after finishing my cleaning spree, a game ensued which involved the Miss Clavel Nun doll from Madeline doing all sorts of strange ninja moves on Allia. She was absolutely rolling with laughter, until suddenly she stopped. The room fell silent, and we all wondered what had happened. Then she stood up to reveal the wet spot on the carpet beneath her. Oops! She learned the little life lesson about what happens to your bladder when you laugh too hard...it spontaneously empties itself! Guess who had to clean that one up! It was so cute though. Daddy sure is good at making those girls laugh!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love this - I had to tell you - I actually HAVE a ninja nun friend! :) She is a blackbelt and a sister. What an unexpected combination! ;)