Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fun moments from our trip


The girls with their Lolo (Austin's grandfather)


Our newly baptized Godson...what a blessing. He is SO precious I was just dying to hold him, but we had to keep our distance because we all had colds. :-( My desire for he and his mommy not to end up in the hospital had to come before the overwhelming urge to hold and kiss him!!!


The girls shared a strawberry sundae (against my better judgement!) on the way home as a reward for good behavior at the baptism.


The girls had SO much fun playing with their cousins! Fun girl time!

Aside from the cold bug and thunderstorms all the way home, it really was a great trip...and possibly our last out of town venture before baby #3!

1 comment:

Blair said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! Congratulations on your newest Godson! Everyone looks beautiful. And my girls have the same little dresses from Wal-Mart, only theirs are purple and turquoise...I should've gotten the pink...too cute!