Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

I am having a day to rival Blair's Manic Monday today!

I will spare you the minute by minute account, but here are a few highlights:
(All while trying to clean and cook for Austin's boss and wife who have no children yet and are coming to dinner tonight.)
-After mowing the back yard, hose off the children who ran and rode trikes through the abundance of wet grass clippings
-Clean tee tee accident and bathe child in the recently cleaned bathroom
-Clean stomped on goldfish off the clean kitchen floor
-Wipe up random blood spots off re-cleaned kitchen floor after child cut toe and failed to cry or let me know
-Kill red wasp (yikes!!!) who made it into the house mysteriously
-Clean mess up from children sampling chocolate dessert for tonight

I am sure there is more, but I still have to finish getting ready for the dinner, so I'll have to think on it and add more later!!!

-Husband just came home and caught me blogging instead of getting ready...oops! ;-)

1 comment:

Blair said...

Hehe! Hope the dinner went well! You stole my post title for tonight ;) Ah a day in the life of a stay-home mommy! I love it!