Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yay, Allia!

She rode a bike with no training wheels yesterday! :-0

A very sweet friend of mine took the girls to the park with her girls while I stayed here with napping Gloria. Then when baby woke up, we joined them. Allia and her little friend have the habit of trading bikes. When I arrived, they were dying to trade, but my friend had made them wait for me to get there since her daughter now rides without training wheels. Allia just hopped right on and did great! She wasn't the least bit scared. She can balance and stop really well, she just has a little trouble getting started. What a shock...my plan was to work on that this summer when Daddy is done with school and we have a little more family time, but it looks like we will be able to check that one off the list! I am so proud of her! I only wish I had pictures, but I had no idea I would need my camera at the park!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a big girl! Yea, Allia! We are still working on the bike WITH the training wheels. I think I will probably marvel at how fast Ann Marie develops compared to the boys.

Julia said...

Oh that is just awesome! I loved the little stop and hop off! (that was always the hardest for me - hah!)