Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busted!

times two:

First, I "caught" Allia reading on her own! I sent the girls to separate rooms to play after growing weary of the screaming and fighting this morning (?!). When they were released, I found out Allia had been reading her Curious George book...for real (she has had most of them memorized for some time). She was pretty far into the first story. How exciting!


Second, Mariana busted her lip again...for about the 6th time this year! Except this time, she hit her teeth too. It moved one of her top front teeth backwards, so we will be visiting the pediatric dentist tomorrow morning! Poor girl! I will spare a photo of that, instead here is one of her pretty hairdo for Memorial Day. We took the holiday to spend special individual time with the girls (so I did hair and nails with each of them while Austin took the other on a bike ride, and I went to the pool with Allia during the other girls' naps). We also spent some nice time with Tia Becky and some sweet friends, the K family.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Man, that red hair is neat!

If you got in with Dr. Sukkawala, I can tell you that he's tops for working on little kids like this. Richie really enjoys his dental visits there (even though he gets a weekly cleaning by yours truly).