Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A week!

I cannot believe it has been a week since I posted! What a week!

I was sick last week, then we hosted both our parents for the annual BVCL benefit where we actually bought a table this year...wohoo! It was really nice and we really enjoyed having our families here with us.

My parents stayed the weekend, and we had a very sick Gloria Friday night and Saturday with 102 fever. She was truly pitiful. We were actually glad when she started screaming and ordering us all around again!!!

Then, Saturday my sister and her family were in town touring our local university for my nephew who is currently a senior in high school, and we celebrated my other nephew's birthday which was that same day.

Wow...so here are some photos!


She got on here all by herself and even pedaled half a stroke backwards until her foot wouldn't reach!










Happy Birthday, Jared!

I got my nightstands in and will be working on those for the next couple of weeks too! And Ash Wednesday starts Lent tomorrow....so much to do!!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Such a nice idea to host your family at the BVCL dinner! I hope you're feeling better! Hope to see you guys around soon, it has been a long time! :)