Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What we've been up to

We have had lots of little things going on that ultimately amount to me not blogging. For one, I am really trying to finish a project I started just before Mariana was born...almost 3 1/2 years ago! I am revamping and refinishing a headboard for our bed handed down to us from my parents. I took the old one apart and got it all ready for revamping while I was nesting just before Mariana's birth. That is how it sat in our garage until these last few months. Now I am almost done, and I will post pics then. I only wish I had a "before" shot!

Anyway, among other things....

We had a visit from Pawpaw and Manah





And this little munchkin is doing a round of marathon teething again. She is cutting her 4th molar, and it looks like the I-teeth will be following close behind. Yikes! She really likes to keep things interesting around here!





I have also made a commitment to myself to spend my time more wisely, so that amounts to not so much "fun" time blogging and viewing blogs on the computer...at least not until I get my other chores done and spend some good focus time on my precious girls!

No comments: