Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our first broken bone


Somehow I knew it would be our Mariana...
I was making a bed for our weekend guests Friday evening (post on that later), and the girls were super wild, which I blame on their antibiotic (compliments of an icky bug which resulted in ear infections and tonsilitis) which smells super sweet and is dark red. How much sugar/food coloring do they put in that stuff? Anyway, they were climbing up and down the bunk bed ladder. I had just asked them to stop and was in mid sentence sending them downstairs to be supervised by Daddy, when I turned around to see Mariana do a nose dive off the top of the ladder. She scored a trip to the Urgent Care, an X-Ray, and a sling for a fracture just under her shoulder. Poor miserable girl. She is paying a tough price for disobedience!

1 comment:

Kelle said...

Poor baby! Genna and her are a lot alike! She was our first broken bone, and it probably won't be her last.