Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Quiz

I got this idea from a friend. It is a fill in the blank, and I put their answers in bold and italics...

Allia:
My mom likes to Lash for fun. (We have a very silly game where they ride around the driveway and I pretend to give them lashes for alleged misbehavior which can be almost anything silly...they love it!!!)

She is good at Blogs.

Her favorite food is Pasta.

We like to Go on Dates together.

I love her because She sacrifices for me.

She works at Home.

Her favorite thing to do to relax is Rest.

I think my mom is special because I love her.

My mom always says "What would you like for lunch?".

Mariana:
My mom likes to Play hide and seek for fun.

She is good at Playing.

Her favorite food is Cookies.

We like to Play together.

I love her because She loves me.

She works at Home.

Her favorite thing to do to relax is Rest.

I think my mom is special because She loves me a lot.

My mom always says "Time for lunch".

Sweet girls!

No comments: