Friday, March 1, 2013

Beautiful

Sometimes I can hardly believe God has blessed me with five beautiful children. And on a beautiful day like this, I am so thankful to have them to share it with. We went to the park for a bit before lunch and then came home to play in the backyard before and after lunch. It is just too nice to stay indoors!





Don't worry, she had plenty of outdoor time too, but had to hang out inside with me while I cleaned up lunch.

It was so sweet. Stephen really wanted to play in the sandbox with someone, so he sidled up to Allia and reminded her of a game she played with him in the sand about three weeks ago. She was so touched that he remembered it that she happily obliged, and they took off for the sandbox together. He even let her put him down for nap!

Stephen has been funny lately. He keeps saying that Daddy is a "Big Man." He was telling me in the bath the other night, and decided to clarify, "Not a big fat man, just a big man." Then he told someone at the park this morning. So funny!

Now, let's hope I am feeling so blessed by my crew after we attend the rosary for Dr. Benson this afternoon. Daddy can't get off work in time to come with us, so it will be quite a feat!

No comments: