Monday, December 16, 2013

Anastasia-isms

I just love toddler talk and like to record some of the cute things they say before they grow up (too fast)!

Some of Anastasia's funny sayings:

Wega bug (lady bug...she is slightly afraid of them but very curious)
Piggy Market (she wants someone to play "this little piggy" on her toes)
Choke it (I just choked on something)
Wook at Desus (Carry me all around the house to kiss all the Jesus statues)
An a one, an a two, an a bed! (I want Allia to throw me on the bed)
Wock it (rock in the rocking chair)
Baby Dulian (her cousin Julian)
Maio budus (Mario Brothers)
"Oh, my, it's Wito. It's Wito!" (she says this anytime the man with dark hair and a mustache lectors at mass!)
Uncah Tubuh (Uncle Trevor..which sounds like Uncle Trouble when she says it and makes us all laugh)

There are probably more, but that is all I can think of for now!

No comments: