Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, Stephen!

Four years ago I had a baby boy...

 
He has been looking forward to this day for months! We started the day with a cinnamon roll breakfast and family gifts. Manah was here but left shortly after breakfast. Then, we headed out to deliver the Advent giving tree gifts to families in need. We took him out to Panda Express for lunch (which he has also been looking forward to for a long time)! After nap, we had friends over for a Star Wars party. What fun! We are blessed to have such a sweet boy to celebrate and family and friends to do it with!

(He actually opened this gift from Pawpaw and Manah a few days early when Manah arrived.)


Bashful birthday boy




The party food (I made the cake with Anakin and Obi Wan fighting on Mustafar in Star Wars Episode 3, and Han Solo is there in the carbonite-aka Jello)

Balloon light saber fighting (we had a full house, and it was safer that way!)


The two Stephens battle it out...they both love sword fighting!

A surprise appearance by Darth Vader, "Stephen, I am your father."

Pass the death star game

 Time to sing

 I had to include this photo. He got so bashful with all the attention that he had to turn away! So cute.


 A sweet little moment with Clare and Anastasia...kindred spirits I think. ;)
The children received glow stick sabers as a party favor at the end. So they turned off all the lights and had some real light saber fighting. As I was putting Stephen to bed, he hugged me and said, "Thank you, Mommy, for my birthday." That's my sweet boy!

No comments: