Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday, Gloria!

Then

 Now...
After breakfast, she opened gifts from us. The girls made some little things for her, and she received her first mini American girl doll from Daddy and I.


She generously shared her cupcake lollipop from Allia with Anastasia

We took the three oldest to see Frozen, which was really a great movie! For dinner, I made chicken wings, fried okra and celery sticks...several of her favorite foods. After dinner she chose surprise cookies for dessert, so I made homemade gingerbread for them to decorate. We put a candle in hers and sang before she decorated it. :)
Photos from her party, which was actually Saturday afternoon...
She wanted a princess/mario party
Allia did Pikachu's face painting

The Chain Chomp pinata


Dr. Posvar finally busted it after all the children had a try!
Happy Birthday!
We love you so much and are so thankful to God for your sweet life! I love my cuddly snuggle bug, Gloria. :)

No comments: