Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sick house

I cannot remember the last time we were all sick at one time! Actually Austin and Allia are mostly well, but everyone has this fever/cold/cough thing going. It started with Anastasia and despite my best efforts to quarantine, Cecilia got sick and now the rest of us. A sweet friend with 6 children said, "I never feel like our family is that big except when we are sick." So true. I have lots of people to care for and am sick myself. Plus Austin took Mariana to a robotics competition in San Antonio Friday (post on that later), before she was sick, and then had to travel to another city yesterday and today for Allia's big swim meet. Craziness! Here are some cute baby pics despite the sick house...
We are doing a lot of lounging in PJ's
 Pawpaw and Manah have been a huge help...getting us dinner, going on a grocery run, helping with the kids. Whew!

No comments: