Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I WISH

I had that digital camera this afternoon so I could share an edited version of the sight I just saw. Allia did not take a nap today, so she was having quiet play time in her room while I was browsing blogs. ;-) I heard her go into the bathroom and figured she had finished up and returned to her room. However, about 5 minutes later I heard the water running for a while. I decided to go check it out and found my sweet Allia facing backwards with her naked hinee sitting awkwardly in the sink and the water running on it. It was all I had not to burst out laughing, but I composed myself and asked what exactly she was doing. She explained how she had gone poopy, we were out of toilet paper, and she called quitely for my help so as not to wake sleeping Mariana (WHAT a GREAT sister!!!). Since no help came, she took matters into her own hands by removing her clothing and rinsing her rear in the sink! Hilarious! What a creative girl. I complimented her on her creativity and consideration of her sister then showed her where the extra toilet paper is stored. She was so cute...very shaken up by the incident, being afraid she was going to be in trouble! She constantly amazes me!

No comments: