Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ouch

(while eating dinner with some of our family friends)

Allia: Mommy, I don't want you to say "Ouch" when the baby comes out of you.

Mommy: Hmmm...I don't think I will say that Allia. (! Does she know we do natural child birth?)

Allia: Please don't say "Ouch," Mommy.

Mommy: Ok, sweetie. I won't.

We are still waiting for her to make her appearance. Any guesses on when? Allia was 4 days early and Mariana was 3 days late. This one is officially due on Wednesday, although we are hoping she will come during the Christmas Octave. However, my children seem to like to avoid any holy days. The girls both missed all the Marian and other great feasts at the beginning and middle of September! :-)

4 comments:

Em said...

Hmmmmmm.... let's see. You guys were married on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor, and Allia was born on the other most recent attack on US soil, Sept. 11th. So, I am going to see when the British did something notable.
Okay, I'm going for today, the 29th, the anniversary of the British occupation of Savannah, GA in 1778.
Happy laboring!
p.s.

Em said...

Ummm... so.... are you in labor yet? Because I love to win.

Em said...

Nevermind. I meant that VERONICA was going to give birth on the 29th, not you. I won! I won!

Kristen said...

No labor...sorry!