Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No wonder

she's been so cranky the last few days! Mariana that is...

I heard some talking in their room after they went to bed and figured it was Allia because I forgot to take her to the bathroom. So I went in to get her up to go tee tee and what did I discover? The talking was our little Mariana standing in her crib, peeking out the curtains, oohing and ahhhing at the Christmas lights we put up Sunday. Crazy girl! We may have to set the timer to turn the lights off a little earlier so she can get some sleep! She was very upset when I told her to lay down and go night night!

2 comments:

Em said...

Hey, you're 38 weeks now, aren't you? I am beginning to be a catholicriddle blog stalker in anticipation of some baby pics. Hurry up!;)

Kristen said...

Yep! We are hoping for Christmas but the other two weren't that early, so it is probably wishful thinking. :-) We'll post when we have news though!